There are so many people who feel like they don’t have time for breakfast. I’m hoping this recipe will change your mind. In less than five minutes, you can create a healthy, delicious, and whole-food, plant-based breakfast wrap that can be modified based on the foods you have on hand, the season, and your preferences.
PB, Banana and Berry Wrap
A quick, easy and nutrititious breakfast wrap for on-the-go
- 1 Wrap (Sprouted or Whole Grain is best)
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter (Natural is best or use your favorite nut butter)
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds (Or use your favorite seeds)
- 1 medium Banana (Organic, if possible)
- 1/4 cup Berries (Your favorite fresh or frozen (thaw first))
On your wrap, spread the peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) and sprinkle with seeds.
Add the peeled banana. I leave mine uncut but you can cut yours if you prefer. Sprinkle with the thawed and drained berries and roll it up.
If you want it warm, just pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds to warm it up. Wrap it in a paper towel and take it with you on the go. Don't be afraid to play with the ingredients until you get it just right for you. Enjoy!