There are so many people who feel like they don’t have time for breakfast. I’m hoping this recipe will change your mind. In less than five minutes, you can create a healthy, delicious, and whole-food, plant-based breakfast wrap that can be modified based on the foods you have on hand, the season, and your preferences.
PB, Banana and Berry Wrap
- 1 Wrap Sprouted or Whole Grain is best
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter Natural is best or use your favorite nut butter
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds Or use your favorite seeds
- 1 medium Banana Organic, if possible
- 1/4 cup Berries Your favorite fresh or frozen (thaw first)
- On your wrap, spread the peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) and sprinkle with seeds.
- Add the peeled banana. I leave mine uncut but you can cut yours if you prefer. Sprinkle with the thawed and drained berries and roll it up.
- If you want it warm, just pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds to warm it up. Wrap it in a paper towel and take it with you on the go. Don't be afraid to play with the ingredients until you get it just right for you. Enjoy!