If you want to take charge of your kitchen and establish a solid foundation for more whole food, vegan meals, Simple Staples Cookbook is for you!
Are you frustrated with the quality and lack of variety in your store-bought kitchen food staples? Learning how making your own plant based staples will start you and your family on the path to a healthier, more flavorful lifestyle.
#1 bestselling author of Best Holiday Dishes for the Vegans in Your Life, Amanda Leeber, is back with this brand-new release, Simple Staples Cookbook: Make Your Own Favorite Whole Food Pantry Staples. This is the second cookbook in the Trying Out Vegan series.
The recipes are beautifully simple and delicious.
Perfect for new vegans and the adventurous.
Great help with meatless Mondays!
A Variety of Recipes
Discover the difference these plant based food staple favorites make for your family, including
- Four different egg alternatives,
- An easy, no knead artisan bread that uses whole grains,
- Condiment recipes that taste so much better than the store-bought varieties, you’ll never go back,
- A fast and delicious nut-milk hack that will save you time and money,
- Vegan butter that is as creamy and tasty as the real thing,
- A vegetable broth recipe that can compete with the nutritional benefits of bone broth,
- Pizza dough that will be a family favorite, and
- Hummus, guacamole, and salsa that you can customize to your family’s tastes.
[image of fresh bread, butter, and jam]
PLUS LOTS OF EXTRAS
Simple Staples Cookbook includes tons of helpful info and extras that will enable you to control the quality and flavors of your favorite everyday staples.
- EVERY RECIPE IS VEGAN, with options for plant based, gluten free, and paleo diets, when possible.
- An entire chapter on making your pantry ready for vegan cooking, with the most COMMONLY USED INGREDIENTS, including ingredients for every recipe in this cookbook.
- Color-rich photographs of EVERY SINGLE RECIPE, taken from the author’s own kitchen. These photos are images of the actual recipes, not stock photos.
- GREAT RESOURCES FOR NEW COOKS, including kitchen cooking and cutting terms, a temperature conversion chart, essential tools and equipment for every kitchen as well as the top 10 tried-and-true kitchen favorites.
- BONUS RECIPES from the not yet released cookbook, Make Your Own Drinks: Please Your Senses with Kinder, Healthier Vegan Drinks for Everyone
[image of drinks -no alcohol]
Simple Staples Cookbook will have you making your own high-quality, delicious recipes that your family will return to again and again.
Don’t wait! Click on the BUY NOW button to get your copy immediately and start your family on a healthier food path!
Please note that food allergens were not considered in the creation of the recipes in this cookbook. If you do have a specific food allergy and do not have an individual understanding of how to make your own substitutions, you may want to reach out to your Allergist before purchasing this cookbook.
ADVANCE PRAISE for the Simple Staples Cookbook
“Let me start by saying this book is very well put together and written in a way that even newcomers to the kitchen can understand without any issues and I think that is extremely important when writing a cookbook.
Everything from the measurements to all the terminology included really makes it so you don’t have to stray away from the book to Google something and I love that!
It also includes pretty much any “staple” item I can think of and its especially handy because a lot of these items are pretty hard to find in stores so it’s incredibly convenient to have them all laid out in this book.
Really looking forward to trying the tempeh bacon!”Jeremiah, Professionally Trained Chef and Recipe Taster
“This book is a must buy!”Amazon 5-Star Review
“Vegan or not, you gotta get this gem of a book! From guac to pesto to hummus, to pizza dough, to jam, it’s all there.”Amazon 5-Star Review
“I would recommend this to anyone – not just vegans.”Amazon 5-Star Review